Mitutoyo 500-196-30 ABSOLUTE AOS Digimatic Caliper 0-150mm / 0-6 inch
£86.40 (inc. VAT)
A digital caliper equipped with standard outside and inside jaws. Hardened stainless steel construction and equipped with the latest electromagnetic ABSOLUTE AOS System scale for error free, high-speed measurement.
- Model no.: 500-196-30
- Type: Standard
- Range: 0-150mm / 0-6"
- Resolution: 0.01mm / .0005"
- Accuracy: ±0.02mm / ±.001"
- Scale type: AOS (Advanced Onsite Encoder) Electromagnetic induction type ABS encoder
- Repeatability: 0.01mm
- Fine adjustment: with thumb roller
- Depth bar: Blade
- Display: LCD
- Max. response speed: Unlimited
- Battery: SR44
- Battery Life: Approx 3.5 years under normal use
- Functions: Origin-set, Zero-set, Inch/mm, Automatic, Low Voltage alarm, Counting Value Composition Error alarm.
- Large and clear LCD readout.
- The ZERO/ABS button allows the display to be Zero-Set at any slider position along the scale for comparison measurements. This button also allows return to the absolute (ABS) mode for displaying the true position from the origin (usually the jaws-closed point).
Conventional Digital Measurement
ABSOLUTE Digimatic MeasurementAbsolutely safe, absolutely ingenious: The ABSOLUTE system. All Mitutoyo measuring instruments with this logo incorporate the ingenious ABSOLUTE measurement system. An ABSOLUTE scale only needs to have the origin position set once, which then holds for all future measurements, no matter how often the instrument is switched off. Incremental measurements can be made at any time without losing the origin setting.