3M Scotch-Brite Handpads 155 x 225mm
£34.67 (inc. VAT)
Non-Woven Abrasive Pads
Flexible, conformable Scotch-Brite Web produces a consistent, repeatable finish without altering the geometry of the workpiece. Save time and money by reducing rework and improving process time. Applications: Use when scuffing paint, deburring, defuzzing, cleaning, blending, finishing and polishing.
- Superior alternative to steel wool, wire brushes, sandpaper, and other non-woven products for cleaning or finishing tasks
- Pad resists tearing, splintering, shredding, loading and will never rust, providing a long, useful life
- Can be folded, stacked, or rolled for effective cleaning or conditioning on flat, irregular, or contoured surfaces
Most Popular Grades
- Maroon 7447 has long been established as the standard for surface conditioning by hand. Clean, blend, finish, and de-burr faster and with better results than conventional abrasives. It is mid-range for aggressiveness and finish in the Scotch-Brite hand pads line.
- Grey 7448 for use when high conformability and an ultra-fine finish on metals, woods, plastics, composites and solid surface counter tops is required. It's just right for cosmetic cleaning or for creating consistent finishes on flat or contoured work pieces.
- Light Green 7496 is a fine abrasive and a general purpose comfortable hand pad which gives a slightly coarser finish than the Maroon 7447 hand pad.